There are always some hidden stuffs that you phone can do, but you didn’t know that. iPhone is the best-selling phone in USA, and many people use it everyday. What if we tell your phone can do much more than you thought? There are always some little tricks and tips that you can do with your iPhone in many cases, and w e are representing some of the best! Check this out!
1. There is an undo function that allows you to go back if you make a mistake writing a text message, email, or editing a photo. Simply shake your phone and this option will pop up.
2. Double-tapping the spacebar will automatically end the sentence with a period and start a new one for you.
3. As long as the camera app is open, you can use the volume buttons to take a photos.
4. You can teach Siri how to properly pronounce words by saying, “That’s not how you pronounce______ ” and she will then give alternatives for you to choose the correct one.
5. By holding down the capture button in the camera app, your phone will take a series of photos so you can get the perfect shot.
6. You can control the scrubbing rate of streaming video/audio by moving your finger down the screen.
7. You can see the timestamps of your text messages by sliding your texts over to the left.
8. Swipe left on the Compass app and your iPhone will work as a level.
9. Your phone will charge much faster if you turn on “Airplane Mode” while charging.
10. Instead of having your phone vibrate or ring when you get a call or text, you can have it emit an LED flash. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility, then scroll down and turn on “LED Flash for Alerts.”